Since Newt Gingrich was all worked up and complaining that his rival Mitt Romney was bombarding him with Negative ad's I decided to Fact check the ad for Newt. Were there dishonest smears, lies or maybe was it just the truth on Newts record? Lets look at it item by item,
Link to the Mitt Romney Super Pac ad run by Restore our Future - Happy -(IA)
1) Newt has more baggage than the airlines. - That is a tough one but in reviewing Newt's personal and professional career in DC and around DC as an Insider it is ACCURATE. Newt has more baggage than the airlines. Here is an endorsement from Ashley Madison http://t.co/ag4vyZNc Al Sharpton http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwDoTg-Kljw&feature=share Anti Constitution Globalist Alvin Toffler http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moFsABsJNL4
2) Newt Cashed in on Freddie Mac, making $30,000 an hour and made $1.6M in total. Again this is ACCURATE. $30,000 an hour milked out of Freddie here
Newt raking in $1.6M from Freddie is here http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-11-16/gingrich-said-to-be-paid-at-least-1-6-million-by-freddie-mac.html
3) Newt made a Global Warming ad with Nancy Pelosi - ACCURATE and link here
4) Newt and Nancy Pelosi co sponsored a UN bill HR 1078 that funded China's brutal One child policy. That is ACCURATE Link here :http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d101:H.R.1078:
And disturbing Pelosi-Newt abortion record is here - again ACCURATE
5) Newt was reprimanded and fined $300,000 for House ethics violations is again ACCURATE with link here
In summary all the information on Newt's record used in the Restore our Future ad was accurate. For all the whining, complaining and asking for Mitt to make the ad's stop it is very apparant the reason why. The truth really hurts! And as Newt said today, I wouldn't vote for the guy in that ad!
I will also link to the Restore our Future backup and documentation on the ad. That is far more detailed and for cross reference and concurs with my findings as laid out.
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
We the People's Jennifer Horn will be endorsing Mitt Romney tomorrow and participating in his statewide "Earn it" tour. Senator Kelly Ayotte who has also endorsed Romney will be participating on the tour with Mitt as well. The announcement received via E-mail is below.
I am writing to invite you to join me and Gov. Mitt Romney tomorrow, December 21st, as we travel across the 2nd District during the first day of the Governor’s “Earn It” bus tour.
The next President of the United States will carry the heavy burden of reversing the disastrous failures of Barack Obama. Mitt Romney's combination of executive experience in both the private and public sector makes him uniquely qualified for the job.
That is why tomorrow morning I will be endorsing Mitt Romney for President at the Stage Restaurant (30 Central Square, Keene, New Hampshire) at 8:30am.
I believe that a free America is a great America and I trust Gov. Mitt Romney to stand with all Americans in the effort to preserve a free and prosperous America. As the C-Chair of his national Grassroots Leadership Committee I am committed to working with Mitt to make sure he becomes the next President of the United States.
Monday, December 12, 2011
Newt Gingrich’s theatrical, historical deception of his self proclaimed Progressive Republican Teddy Roosevelt leanings is coming to a final curtain call. The man behind the Curtain pulling the strings is being exposed. The Not someone else crowd who has jumped off many a sinking campaign ship already is getting that bad feeling yet once again. Political iceberg ahead for the USS Newt.
A horrified audience is beginning to see that their Newt is actually left of Mitt Romney. Say it aint so? Well let’s contrast them issue by issue and you decide.
Entitlement Reform and Paul Ryan plan:
Mitt Romney’s plan received glowing endorsements from Paul Ryan himself. An article with Paul Ryan impressed w/ Romney budget plan http://t.co/IY3csnzB more here: Paul Ryan has nothing but praise for Romney plan http://t.co/CJgafHIP Paul Ryan praises Romney's get-tough approach on spending http://t.co/2k4Y7msT Paul Ryan has great praise for Mitt Romney's Spending & Entitlement reform Plan http://t.co/2w5sYiAn
Mitt Romney has since fully embraced the Paul Ryan plan and has this to say about Newt throwing Paul Ryan plan under the bus last summer. Romney hits Gingrich on his "right wing social engineering" assessment of Paul Ryan plan. "Spkr. Gingrich was absolutely wrong" “We’re Going to Have to Make Changes like the Ones Paul Ryan Proposed” http://t.co/L10Ibhol