Saturday, February 16, 2013

Little Ronnie is not an Ed Markey fan


A Moonbat Massachusetts teacher, Beartha Issick asked her 7th grade class how many of them were Ed Markey fans.

Not really knowing what the heck an Ed Markey fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Ronnie.

The Moonbat asked Little Ronnie why he had decided to not conform... again.

Little Ronnie said, "Because I'm not an Ed Markey fan."

The Moonbat asked, "Why aren't you a fan of Ed Markey?" Ronnie said, "Because I'm a law abiding citizen."

The Moonbat asked him why he's a law abiding citizen. Little Ronnie answered, "Well, my Mom's not in jail  and my Dad's not a criminal, so I'm a law abiding citizen too."

Annoyed by this answer, an exacerbated Beartha Issick asked, "If your mom were in jail and your dad was a criminal, what would that make you?"

With a big smile, Little Ronnie replied, "That would make me a leader of the @MassDems."


No comments:

Post a Comment