This is an urgent "all hands on deck" call for help. With so much at stake we need you to act immediately to help us meet our fundraising goals in the next days.
Will you make a donation of $25 today to help meet our online goals?
Let me start by saying “Thank You” again for your generous and faithful support of my campaign for the U.S. Senate.
Because of your help, I now have incredible momentum in this race to defeat Barbara Boxer.
- I have the endorsement of almost 60 percent of California’s Republican office holders.
- I’ve been endorsed by national conservative leaders like Senator Jim DeMint (R-SC), Congressman Tom McClintock (R-CA), Congressman Jeff Flake (R-AZ), Mark Levin, Andrew Breitbart, The Tea Party Express, Citizens United, and the Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association PAC.
- I’m a frequent guest on talk radio throughout California.
- My award-winning Internet campaign is going strong.
- And I’ve launched a massive grassroots program that’s seen me travel more than 73,000 miles crisscrossing California, attend more than 325 campaign events, and meet more than 59,000 voters.
Now it’s time to take the next step – winning the Republican primary which is less than two months away.
I need your immediate help today to kick my primary campaign into a higher gear for these next two months.
As you probably know, there are three main Republicans running for the GOP nomination to take on Boxer.
And there’s a BIG difference between the candidates:
- Tom Campbell, a “Nelson Rockefeller Republican” who supported the largest tax increase in history at the state level, a 32-cent gas tax increase, and is liberal on social issues.
- Carly Fiorina, a “John McCain Republican” who claims she is a conservative but has a “never with us when it counts” record of support for the bailouts, for Cap and Trade, and for the confirmation of liberal Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor.
- And me, Chuck DeVore, a “Ronald Reagan Republican” who has a proven common sense conservative record on taxes, on spending, on social issues, and on defense.
- Boxer 43% – Campbell 41%
- Boxer 42% – DeVore 39% Margin of Error – 4.5%
- Boxer 42% – Fiorina 38%
I believe it’s vitally important to America’s future that we get Barbara Boxer out of the Senate...
...but just as important is replacing her with a true conservative who will faithfully hold strong to the Founding Father’s vision of a limited government.
What good will it be if we defeat Boxer only to elect a Republican-In-Name-Only “RINO” who will vote for higher taxes, for massive regulations, for liberal Supreme Court justices, and against our values?
That’s why I believe this primary election in June is just as important as defeating Barbara Boxer in November!
You’ve been an amazing supporter so far. Now I’m asking you to renew your support right now and help me make a strong push to victory in the primary.
Make a donation today! All the best,
State Assemblyman (R-CA) Lieutenant Colonel, U.S. Army Reserve