Sunday, March 17, 2013

Little Tisei is not a Michael Sullivan fan



A Massachusetts teacher, asked her class how many of them were Michael Sullivan fans.

Not really knowing what the heck a Michael Sullivan fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Tisei.

The teacher asked Little Tisei why he had decided to not conform... again.

Little Tisei said, "Because I'm not a Michael Sullivan fan."

The teacher asked, "Why aren't you a fan of Michael Sullivan?" Little Tisei said, "Because I'm not a fan of Michael Sullivan's website issues page."

The Teacher asked him why he was opposed to Sullivan borrowing his platform. Little Tisei answered, "Well, my Mom's not paid for by Scott Brown for Senate and my Dad's against plagiarism, so I'm opposed to Michael Sullivan."

Annoyed by this answer, an exacerbated teacher asked, "If your dad was endorsed by Ted Kennedy and your mom was for partial Amnesty, what would that make you?"

With a big smile, Little Tisei replied, "That would make me Michael Sullivan"


No comments:

Post a Comment