Saturday, March 16, 2013

Ted Cruz at CPAC today - Conservatives can Win the Argument


Lets support Ted Cruz at CPAC and his update below:

header

Patriot, 

This afternoon I’m giving the keynote speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference, the largest annual gathering of conservatives in America. I'm humbled and grateful for this historic chance to grow our movement, and I want to share it with you.

My speech will address how conservatives can Win the Argument, laying out an approach that I call "Opportunity Conservatism."  Every conservative argument, in my view, should focus on growth and opportunity – making it easier for all of us to achieve the American Dream.

And I’m asking the help of conservatives like you to help launch my new leadership PAC, the Jobs, Growth, and Freedom Fund.  Please click here to give me your input and wisdom on positive pro-growth ideas for the Jobs, Growth, and Freedom Fund.

I hope you can watch my speech today at 4:10pm CT by clicking here.

The Jobs, Growth, and Freedom Fund will work to help elect strong free-market conservatives and secure a Republican Senate Majority in 2014. We must continue to build and empower a national grassroots movement, which is why I hope you can join me in launching this new effort by watching my CPAC keynote speech at 4:10pm CT today and sharing your policy input.
Thank you.
For Liberty,
Ted Cruz
 

No comments:

Post a Comment